PLEEEEZ!!!! JUST A SMALL REQUEST.

 I'm pleased that my musings are getting read by a few people.

It's lovely that some of you email, as a reply to them.  I love to hear from you.

************

There is an opportunity for people to comment directly to the edition you are reading on the blog page.

It's lovely that some of you do.

Here is the request: 

It comes through as a 'no reply' email address, and if you post as 'anonymous' of course I don't know who has sent it and then I can't reply.  It displays as 'unknown' on the comments page.


The last 'unknown simply said "Thanks for the update. I hope you both stay well and warm!"


Please can you NOT reply as anonymous.

*******


Hahaha, I used to do it on a message board and my Dad identified me and told me off!!  I was told that if I was going to make comment I should have the 'balls' to take ownership.


Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GROWING OLD IS A PRIVALEDGE

BUMS AND BREASTS IN BONDI.

The Flying Olives